Government Contract Protest Lawyers Helping Government Contractors in All STATES to Avoid the Most Costly Mistakes in Bid Protests and Litigation. Government Accountability Office GAO, Court of Federal Claims Intervenor Attorneys, and US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Appellate Litigation. 1-866-601-5518.
Watson & Associates are Court of Federal Claims (COFC)and GAO bid protest lawyers that aggressively represent small businesses and large Department of Defense contractors seeking to file or intervene in a GAO contract protest. Watson & Associates, LLC, with law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, provides aggressive representation to both bid protest intervenors and companies. Read our Successful Outcomes to confirm our capabilities.
- Avoid costly mistakes that could get your protest dismissed.
- Get a detailed analysis of the legal merit of your case.
- Get reliable legal advice and aggressive representation from the best lawyers.
- Gain access to competitive legal fees when compared to large law firms.
- Understand that without showing that the agency violated procurement law or regulation might be at risk.
When federal government contractors are notified that they are not the winning bidder, bid protest attorneys at our law office can provide legal advice about the merits, meeting COFC or GAO bid protest timelines and adequately prepare the necessary court documents.
Agency and COFC Bid Protest Attorney Services
We frequently help with cases involving simple and complex legal issues.
When litigating bid protests at the Court of Federal Claims or GAO, the following are but a few of the common legal disputes that our law firm frequently represents clients in.
- Solicitation defects;
- Sole source justification awards;
- Organizational Conflict of Interest;
- Certificate of Competency decisions;
- Agency corrective action
- Task and delivery order contracts;
- Lowest priced technically acceptable bids
- Late proposal submission;
- Source selection decision and meaningful discussions;
- Undisclosed government estimates;
- Past performance evaluations;
- Responsibility and integrity issues;
- Competitive range determinations
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Set Asides
- Sole source justification contracts awards
- Overly restrictive solicitations
- OCI Mitigation Plans
- FAR justification and approval decisions
- SBA Business and 8a Fraud issues;
- Best value and technical evaluations;
- Price realism and reasonableness protests; and
- Best value and trade-offs.
- Trade Agreement Act compliance
Call a Washington DC or Colorado Federal government contract bid protest lawyer today for a Free Initial Consultation. 1-866-601-5518.
Bid Protest Intervenor Law Lawyers
When contractors receive an award, the competition will more than likely file cases in some other forum. At Watson & Associates LLC, we have achieved a considerable amount of success serving as bid protest intervenor attorneys for our clients. See information about SDVOSB certification protests.
As government contracts bid protest intervenor lawyer, the goal is to protect your interest as the awardee. The awarded contractor the easiest to qualify as an intervenor. Our Colorado-based and Washington DC bid protest lawyer will respond to protestor legal briefs and aggressively argue to protect your rights. Government contractors should be aware that:
- Without an intervention attorney, contractors will probably not gain access to source selection materials;
- Sometime’s the protestor misses the GAO protest timeline;
- The government’s interest is not always yours; and
- Many bid protest cases are won by arguments presented by intervenor attorneys.
Court of Federal Claims Government Contract Protest Attorneys for Your Case?
When companies seek out the best bid protest attorneys for GAO or COFC litigation, they seek government contracts lawyers that not only understand the procurement process but also can provide reliable and credible legal advice and advocacy. Our goal is to review the allegations, apply government contracts law, and provide an honest assessment to company officials.
- Watson & Associates’ government contract protest attorneys have maintained a reputation as the go-to source for cost-effective solutions and straightforward advice.
- The law office has attorneys that have been on the government’s side and also understand the mistakes that source selection authorities make.
- Watson’s law firm brings over 30 years of government contract law experience to each case.
- With law offices in Washington DC and Colorado, we are positioned to help government contractors across the US and overseas.
The timeline to file is extremely short. You must make a decision and act quickly. Before filing, find out if you meet the legal requirements:
- Are you an interested party and can, therefore, file a bid protest?
- Can you meet the filing the timeline requirements?
- Get a debriefing before filing
- Past performance evaluations
- CICA Automatic Stay
- Best value determinations Under FAR Part 15.
- Limitation on subcontracting
SBA Bid Protest Lawyers
At Watson &. Associates, LLC we also handle small business protests at the SBA. If you are defending for filing a size protest against a competitor, our
Watson & Associates LLC government contracts bid protest lawyers offer experienced COFC and GAO bid protest lawyers to help government contractors in all states including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC protest cases, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Virgin Islands. Call our federal government contract attorneys today for immediate help with best value procurement decisions. 1-866-601-5518. If you need help with an appellate case at the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, call our law office today.
Call our Colorado and Washington DC Government contracts bid protest attorneys. at our law firm for immediate help. Meet short deadlines. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. 1-866-601-5518.