Nationwide Federal Government Contracts Lawyers Help You to Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes in Federal Government Contracting. NATIONWIDE HELP.
Whether you are interested in developing business initiatives to target federal government contracts, contemplating litigation of federal government contracts dispute, exercising your rights for good faith and fair dealing in government contracts, filing a bid protest, or simply need legal counsel for FAR compliance and regulatory guidance, federal government contract lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC can help.
- Develop legal strategies that minimize adverse impact under government contract law.
- Get constant and direct access to legal advice from lawyers that have work for the federal government.
- Develop proactive best practices for regulatory compliance that successful government contractors use.
- Avoid costly mistakes that can lead to suspension and debarment.
As federal government contracts lawyers, Watson & Associates frequently litigates contract disputes before the various courts including The Government Accountability Office (GAO), U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Small Business Administration (SBA) Office of Hearings and Appeal, and the various Boards of Contract Appeals.
With over 30 years of federal government contracts practice and experience, members of our government procurement attorneys frequently serve as government advisors to small businesses and large companies performing DOD contracts in various industries. Each federal government contract law attorney helps federal government contractors to overcome legal issues related to regulatory compliance and risk management which can reduce the possibility of suspension and debarment or termination for default.
Federal Government Contracts Attorney Consulting Services
- Asset Purchase, Business Sales and Contract Novations
- FAR Compliance and Contract Management Legal Advice
- Bid protests (GAO Agency or Court of Federal Claims)
- Contract Disputes Act Claims Services and Litigation
- Suspension and Debarment
- Service Contract Act SCA Fringe Benefits Claims
- Government Contract Terminations
- Request for Equitable Adjustment
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Government contract fraud and investigations
- Health Care Fraud Defense
- SBA Small Business Contract Matters
- Organizational Conflict of Interest Mitigation Plans
- Small Business Subcontracting Plan Requirements
- 8a Certification, Litigation, and Appeals
- Ostensible Subcontractor Rule disputes
- Internal Policy and Controls Help
- Implied Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
- Contractor Teaming Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- False Claims Act Defense and Procurement Fraud Matters
Visit our Blog for Information on relevant topics that can help you.
To Speak with an experienced government contracts attorney and DC small business lawyer, call 1-866-601-5518.
Contractor Defense Attorneys
Government Contract Small Business Lawyers With Experience
With over three decades of work experience for federal procurement agencies, our federal government contract small business lawyers have resolved both simple and complex matters. A key element that sets our government contracting solutions apart from other government contracts law firms is our unique past experiences either as actual procurement officials, small business law program managers, or legal counsel for large government contractors. With law offices in Colorado and Washington, DC, each of our government small business lawyers offers extensive and broad experience to help our clients avoid the most costly mistakes in federal procurement.
Nationwide & Overseas Government Contractor Lawyers
As government contractor lawyers, we assist clients to resolve simple and complex disputes including termination for convenience, contract claims, equitable adjustments, bid protests, litigation, SCA fringe benefit claims and appeals. With our presence in various parts of the world, our law firm helps contractors involved in contingency contracting and those who perform US government contracts overseas.
We help clients in Afghanistan, Dubai, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Europe and other overseas locations. Also, our government procurement attorneys are uniquely positioned to guide clients through complex nuances associated with government small business programs.
We Practice Before the Various Appellate Courts
Our Federal contract law attorneys frequently represent companies before federal courts including the Court of Federal Claims, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA). We have also successfully litigated and appealed cases before the Small Business Administration Office of Hearings and Appeals (SBAOHA).
Our government contract small business lawyers and consultants provide guidance with critical issues involving proposal writing, business development. GSA Schedules, Native American government contracting, and SBA 8(a) Certification. Learn about some of the Best Small Business Ideas for Getting Federal Government Contracts.
Call a Washington DC Small Business Lawyer or CO Federal Contract Law Attorney
Need a government contracts lawyer? If you are a small or large business seeking legal advice about federal acquisition regulation rules, help during a federal investigation, regulatory compliance or consulting services, call our Washington, DC federal for a FREE initial consultation at 1-866-601-5518.